Friday, March 9, 2012

WABC "Investigative Reporter" JIM HOFFER DROPS THE STORY AFTER SUNNY'S DEATH




Jim Hoffer to Will Galison: 

"I am telling you that if you insist that Golia had anything to do with [Sunny's] death...I cannot work with you on this story, period... [Golia] had nothing to with it...."

How could Jim Hoffer possibly know that Golia "had nothing to do with it"? More directly:  why was Hoffer protecting Golia from investigation?





ABC NEWS' JIM HOFFER AND THE MURDER OF SUNNY SHEU


On April 9, 2010, Jim Hoffer, the so-called "investigative reporter" for ABC news in New York City, acknowledged in an email that Sunny's story was of of interest to him, particularly if Sunny's allegations of financial disclosure fraud by Golia could be proven. (see emails below)

In response to Hoffer's invitation, Sunny Sheu and Galison met with Hoffer on Wednesday April 14th at the ABC studios at 147 Columbus Avenue in New York City.

The entire meeting was recorded.

In the meeting, Hoffer tells Sunny to bring him Golia's "amended" financial disclosure form, which would prove that the Judge had not corrected the omissions in the original financial disclosure form.

If the amended form did not account for the beach house at Breezy Point and millions of dollars of holding also not reported in the original financial disclosure, the Judge would be guilty of felonies. 

Hoffer also asks about the evidence regarding the ownership of the Breezy Point property (owned by Golia and his brother). 

On tape, when Hoffer is asked whether his investigative team would like to verify Golia's ownership of the Breezy Point property Hoffer responds: "What, do you want me to get killed?"

Sunny agreed to provide the amended form, which the OCA (Office of Court Administration) had promised to provide to Sunny. 

On June 23rd, 2010, Sunny received the amended financial disclosure form from Janice Howard at the OCA "Ethics"Department at 25 Beaver street.

The audio record shows that upon reading the amended form, Sunny announces: "Now I have enough evidence to put Golia in Jail"

Three days later, on June 26th, 2010, Sunny was found with his skull smashed on a deserted street in Flushing Queens.

He died hours later. 

An email sent by Galison to Hoffer one day after Sheu's death is attached below. 

Hoffer and Galison exchanged numerous emails discussing the murder and Hoffer was deeply interested in the case. Hoffer actually provided Galison with a  summary of the EMS report obtained from his connections at the NY Fire Department, determining the location of the incident that killed Sunny. 

But weeks after Sunny's death, and after an exchange of emails and (recorded) phone calls , Jim Hoffer suddenly dropped the Sunny Sheu story entirely, without explanation - weirdly declaring that Golia "had nothing to do with it" 

Hoffer's  final statement to Will Galison: "I am telling you that if you insist that Golia had anything to do with [Sunny's] death...I cannot work with you on this story, period". [Golia] had nothing to with it....

Galison replies: "Jim, I'm not insisting on anything...I'm only asking that you follow the evidence and see where it leads.... I'm not insisting that Golia killed Sunny, but Sunny made a .... video saying that Golia was going to kill him... doesn't that bear looking into?"

Hoffer then yells at Galison and hangs up the phone. He, and ABC Eyewitness News have refused to return phone calls or emails from Galison since. 

Of course, whatever the involvement of Golia in Sunny's murder, the illegal removal of Sunny's body, the false statement of the Dr Ahmed, the fraudulent note from the NYPD to the Coroner citing "no criminality", the false statements from the detective of the 107th regarding "no head trauma" the refusal to honor FOIL requests, and many other mysteries are all worthy of an ABC investigation.

It now appears that like other "reporters", Hoffer was merely "fishing" for information regarding the crimes of Golia and the NYPD, to find out what could be documented.

QUESTIONS:

Who told Jim Hoffer to drop the story and to insist that Golia was  not involved. How could Hoffer possibly know one way or the other?

Keep in mind that Hoffer's father-in law is one Zgbinew Brezinski, and his wife Mika Brezinski is an anchor at MSNBC who also refuse to cover this story. 



         Jim Hoffer-Brzezinski


Below:

Several Emails between Jim Hoffer & Will Galison regarding the case before and after Sunny's death:

April 09, 2010 2:02 PM (galison to Hoffer)


Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 2:02 PM
To: Hoffer, Jim PDear Jim,

Terrific. Sunny has proof that the disclosures are fraudulent. We will bring

Next Wednesday will be fine. Sunny has to be at court in the morning.
How does the later afternoon look.

Feel free to call antytime, **********

Have a good weekend,


Will



Hoffer to Galison

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P <Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 9, 2010 4:59 pm
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue complaint

Hi Will:

Thanks for sending this to me.  If Mr. Sheu has proof of the failed disclosure, it's a good story.  Are you and Mr. Sheu willing to meet with all the documents next week? I'm thinking Wednesday.

Best Regards,


Jim Hoffer
WABC-TV
Investigative Unit
212-456-4154


AFTER SUNNY'S DEATH 


wgalison to Jim.P.Hoffer - Jun 27 2010 More Details

ABC Eyewitness News 
New York New York 
10012 



Dear Jim,

First of all, thanks for your concern about Sunny yesterday. Sunny's death is terribly sad, because he was a dear friend and a fearless warrior for truth and justice. Also one of the most sincere, considerate and positive people I have ever met. 

Obviously the question of whether he was murdered is on everyone's mind (except the police). If he was, than this has dire implications for everyone in the fight against corruption and for all New Yorkers.

If he died of "natural causes", then his personal belongings  (including his computers and documents) should be property of his next of kin (his brother in Taiwan) and should be left alone by police. The evidence that he uncovered in his final days will be among those belongings. Sunny spoke to several of us about what he had discovered and may have shared related documents with certain people.  The big question is what will happen to Sunny's property now. 

There is much to talk about, but I would like to meet in person, as Sunny's email was definitely intercepted by NYPD (we traced a computer address that had sent fraudulent emails to Sunny's girlfriend in Taiwan. It was associated with "NYPD.org". My email may also be monitored. 

That said; there are discrepancies in the reports we heard about his death. Officer Ramos of the 109th precinct told my colleague that Sunny had a "head Trauma" and the doctor confirmed that he heard Ramos say that. But the Doctor says that the cause of death was a "Brain aneurism" with no external trauma. We asked for an autopsy and toxicology report, but the doctor told us that this was not standard in such a situation. The Police (Sgt Austin of 109) told us that autopsy and toxicology were standard. Somebody is wrong.  
I wonder if the CAT scan of Sunny's brain will be made available. 

Austin said he knew about the CCRB reports and FBI interest in Sunny's case, but he did not want to take statements about Sunny's fear of reprisal. Did not want to see the video or see letters enclosed here.

I lack the legal knowledge to validate Sunny's allegations against Golia re his ethics form, but I know for sure that Sunny was ripped off, deprived of his rights and threatened by Golia and his thugs, and that Golia's deep involvement with real estate should have excluded him from any involvement with Sunny's case. Others understand his case better than I do. 


Thanks,


Will


AUGUST 7, 2010


-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P <Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com>
To: wgalison@aol.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 7, 2010 12:01 pm
Subject: Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others 



Thank you Will. The problem now is it appears the Post will be breaking the story. If that's the case, then I'll just be following their lead which is something my bosses won't allow.

I am on vacation until the Mon 16th, if the Post hasn't run the story by then, I will move forward on the angle of Sunny's death being a mystery that the police won't talk about and may have even tried to cover it up. Would you being willing to do an on_camera interview? I target an air date for sometime during the week I return. Enough with trying to tie everything together, I need to jsut get something out there about his death and the uncharacteristic way its been handled by authorities.

Jim









From:wgalison
To:Jim.P.Hoffer
Bcc:Krhall007 ; gorta
Subject:Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS
Date:Sat, Aug 7, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks Jim,

You wrote:

<>

The Post story will probably be between 400 and 600 words. It will barely scratch the surface. The writer admitted that he hopes and expects other news orgs to pick up the story after him. 

There will be plenty left to report, and the buzz that the Post generates will make this a huge story on local TV. People will want to know more, and I can give you far more than the Post can print. I also think it would behoove ABC New York to get this story out before it gets national coverage.

In any case, there were 2,311 different news stories written about Lindsay Lohan's jail case on the web yesterday. I think the alleged murder of a citizen by a Supreme Court Judge provenly covered up by the NYPD can sustain more than one 400- 600 word article.

I would be willing to do an interview. I think the more exposure I get the safer I am. 


<< I need to jsut get something out there about his death and the uncharacteristic way its been handled by authorities.>> 

There are SO MANY unusual aspects to the handling of this case, including:

-The initial police call citing head trauma

-The contradiction of the intake doctor and the initial police calls re head trauma

-The contradiction of the Doctor with the M.E.

- The changed story of the police re head trauma

-the statement 2 hours after Sunny's death that it was of natural causes

-No signature requested when Sherry and I ID'd the body

-Three cops coming to the hospital while Sunny was in a coma

-Three cops coming to hospital at 10 AM the following morning

-the anonymous cop "identifying" the body without knowing him

-The cops demanding that the body be removed

-The legal dept in the hospital in a frenzy because of the cop's unprecedented request to remove the body

-The cops giving a "non-existant report" to the ME in order to influence his determination

-The cop who identified the body not identifying himself to the M.E.

-The original doctor's changing his determination of cause of death from aneurism to "unknown"

-The M.E.'s changing cause of death from determined to undetermined

-Refusal of NYPD to furnish report

-Refusal of NYPD to furnish 911 call

-Refusal of NYPD to identify witness

-No investigation by police in violation of protocol

- No investigation by the FBI despite their statement that they would investigate.

....To name a few.


Damn, I've used up 600 words just asking the questions! If this case doesn't scream of corruption at the highest levels, you're not understanding it.

Everything is documented and the documentation is strategically distributed, so if they kill me, it gets out anyway. 


Best,


Will








Thank you Will. The problem now is it appears the Post will be breaking the story. If that's the case, then I'll just be following their lead which is something my bosses won't allow.

I am on vacation until the Mon 16th, if the Post hasn't run the story by then, I will move forward on the angle of Sunny's death being a mystery that the police won't talk about and may have even tried to cover it up. Would you being willing to do an on_camera interview? I target an air date for sometime during the week I return. Enough with trying to tie everything together, I need to jsut get something out there about his death and the uncharacteristic way its been handled by authorities.

Jim




-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P <Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com>
To: wgalison@aol.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 7, 2010 12:01 pm
Subject: Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS

Thank you Will. The problem now is it appears the Post will be breaking the story. If that's the case, then I'll just be following their lead which is something my bosses won't allow.

I am on vacation until the Mon 16th, if the Post hasn't run the story by then, I will move forward on the angle of Sunny's death being a mystery that the police won't talk about and may have even tried to cover it up. Would you being willing to do an on_camera interview? I target an air date for sometime during the week I return. Enough with trying to tie everything together, I need to jsut get something out there about his death and the uncharacteristic way its been handled by authorities.

Jim


Fromwgalison@aol.com <wgalison@aol.com>
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Sent: Sat Aug 07 10:53:13 2010
Subject: Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS 
Jim,

Thanks very much for your sincere letter. It assures me that you are a person of integrity and courage, and I apologize for insinuating otherwise. I  also hope the surgery went well an that you recover quickly.

I also apologize if I misunderstood your situation with ABC or your current disposition towards the case.

I won't argue about what you said, but what I heard from you yesterday when I called was that you had "lost interest" in the case because you could not get any "proof" that the financial forms were fraudulent. I now understand that with the prep for the operation you may have been not in the greatest condition to discus this.

In any case, I was furious because the financial fraud is a sidebar to the story of a guy who was apparently murdered after predicting his own death and naming the murderers. Especially when the "guy" had been complaining about judicial corruption for ten years, had been kidnapped by the DA and threatened with death if he went to press, and had been personally asked by Senator Eric Adams to write and action plan for a Senate task force on judicial corruption, and when the named murderer is the president of the New York Association of Supreme Court Judges, and a notoriously corrupt judge with many other complaints against him.

What is UNDENIABLE is that there is a cover up by police of a murder, and that is a story in itself. Detective Ambrosino of the 109th has said on tape that there is no police report of Sunny's death, only an aided report, and that the police were not informed of any head trauma which would have triggered an investigation. But the coroner says he received a "police report" specifying that a lady saw Sunny collapse for no apparent reason and that he DID die of head trauma. 

A few points:

I never mentioned Pat Hanley to you. I don't know where you got his name. In my opinion he knows very little about the case and can be problematic in his reliability.

The Post acquired the amended complaint form he OCA in one day, so a FOIL is not necessary.

Regarding the 911 calls, New York State Freedom of information law allows fFIVE DAYS to respond to FOIL requests. The only exemption for 911 calls if f there is a criminal investigation underway. I f the police refuse to release the tapes after five days, they are in violation of State and federal law.  THAT  IS A STORY iN ITSELF.


Finally regarding my recording, we simply disagree.  I am suspicious of media, for the reason that the New York Times, WNYC and the Daily News have a strict policy of NOT covering judicial corruption. I record for my own protection. I don't have any reason to believe that you are not in touch with bad people. I don't know you, Jim.

My buddy is dead, my life is at risk here. I don't have to ask you whether I can record or not. If you were in my position, you would (or should) have done exactly the same thing. 

As for me being the first source that ever recorded you surreptitiously: with all due respect, you have no way of knowing that. Every source you ever had may have recorded you.

As for me, I make records for a living. As long as you're not trying to harm me, you can record me til the cows come home. I have no desire to humiliate or undermine you. I will not put the recording of your saying you didn't want to get killed on Youtube, but I will expect you to honor  what you said in your last email:

<>

You will have my help. I believe I have already put my life at risk by getting information to you. My conversation with the ME caused the cause of death to be changed from "determined" to "undetermined". You can be very sure that a lot of people are very nervous and unhappy about that. When I gave you the ME info, it was with the assumption that you would publicize it, and until it gets out there, I am a target. I do not want to die. 

Once again, Sunny came to you because he felt that exposure of his situation could save his life. The threat is real for me and you, but your job is to take that risk, with the force of one of the biggest media organizations in the world behind you.  

In my opinion, you have the opportunity to break one of the biggest scandals in NY history.  

Best,


Will


-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P <Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com>
To: wgalison@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Aug 6, 2010 7:27 pm
Subject: Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia,
Wil:

To secretly tape me w/o my permission is as dishonest as I have ever been treated by a source. Furthemore, you refer to me as a crack investigative team. As you know, I am the team and on rare occassions Daniela helps me out , if lucky 2 days a week. Mostly on my own , I have placed calls to NYPD, earlier this week I checked again with medical xaminer who said they are awaiting results to come back in one to two weeks before making a determination. I have filed a FOIL w/ 911 disptach despite only having a 2hour estimation on Sunny's time of death. While doing all of this, you were in France so I started calling others to see if they could get me the disclosure statement Sunny got the Wed before his death. Despite assurances, I received nothing. I assure you if I went down to the Ethics Commission office, it would have been shields up and they would have required me to file a FOIL resulting oin months-long wait for the document. I have also determined that Rosalie and the Judge own 2 properties in Queens.

When you called me this morning , I was being prepped by a doctor for an out-patient shoulder surgery, thus the reason why I needed to get off the phone. I had also just received a shot of vallium and seconds after hanging up with you, I was out!!

I assure you, I'm not walking away from this case, with or w/o your help. It's just me "the crack investigative team " , but I need to get the financial disclosures even if it means waiting months.

As for courage, you really know nothing about me. I was raised by a welfare mother who was in-and- out of mental institutions most of her life and most of my childhood. Since my father (a truck driver) blew his brains out, my 3 brothers and I raised ourselves. Through shear determination I got through college and finally ended up at WABC where in 2002 I won the DuPont award (broadcast equivalent of the Pulitzer) for taking on the Pentagon for its lax security. In 1997, my investigation into a CT murder put a man (ken curtis)behind bars for 20 years. The entire time I investigated this the family made repeated threats against me. Most recently, I have done a series of investigations into NYPD's stop and frisk policies. It is the biggest agency in the city, rarely ever taken on be tv reporters. While they have completely shut me out of any interviews and have even ticketed my colleagues and cancelled interviews with thembecause of my relentless diggoing into this , I continue to press my boss that this is a story that needs to be told.

I might not be a smart reporter, things often need to be explained to me several times but what I lack in brains I make up for in determination even in the face of threats. Now you know a few things about me. For what it's worth.

Jim




Fromwgalison@aol.com <wgalison@aol.com>
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Sent: Fri Aug 06 18:36:36 2010
Subject: Re: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS 
Jim,


Thank you for responding, despite my angry message. I was, and still am extremely disturbed by your sudden loss of interest in this incredibly important case.

First of all, recording conversations does not make me untrustworthy in any way. I routinely record to document conversations so that I can reference them, and to protect myself from false allegations of harassment etc, which I have faced from people who wanted to harm me in the past. If I were untrustworthy I would not be risking my life to uncover the murderers of my friend and colleague.

 I have also found that the best lie detector in the world is a recording device, or even a fake recording device, because people with things to hide run at the sight of them and people who don't change their stories welcome them. I'm sure you have found that the same is true of a camera and a microphone.

I had lunch with my dear friend Sunny Sheu on Wednesday, spoke to him on Thursday and Friday and saw him dead on a table with blood and brain fluid oozing out of the back of his head on Saturday. Sunny had told me countless times that he had been threatened with death if he went to the press, and I encouraged him to go to you, because he and I had faith that you would look into and expose his allegations of 10 years of judicial corruption by Golia and Sunny's documented kidnapping and alleged death threats from two DA detectives.

As I had also been illegally manhandled, threatened with beating and jail by two DA detectives to stop me from complaining about a judge-  and recorded the entire incident-  I had no doubt that Sunny's allegations of the threats were true.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plnqYzMHPFg  (I'm sure that the detectives I recorded also resent the fact that I record stuff.) My story alone could be the basis for an ABC investigative report- a  citizen cannot be prohibited from entering a public building without due process. - 14th amendment 

The fact that neither Sunny nor anyone else could ever find out why he was detained, who ordered the detention or the names of the detectives who abducted him showed complicity on many levels of the NYPD and the NY Bureau FBI. I personally saw Sunny get insulted, ignored and intimidated by the CCRB, and the District Attorney, who refused to tell him WHO filed an alleged criminal charge against him and why he was detained. 

Everyone besides you, including the Post reporter who came to my apartment for two hours this morning, and several other reporters understands that the allegations of Financial fraud by Golia is tincidental and that the REAL STORY is the threats, abduction, murder (and cover up by police ) of Sunny Sheu. 

Here are the questions I believe you should be asking about Sunny's death:




1)   Why did “three or four” police come to hospital admissions the morning after Sunny’s death to identify and remove the body from the hospital?[1]


2)   Who were these policemen?


3)   Why did the police violate hospital policy and New York State law by identifying and removing the body before next of kin was notified?[2]

4)   Who was the policeman that identified Sunny’s body?
5)   How did the policeman that identified Sunny’ s body know what Sunny Sheu looked like?
6)   What relationship did the policeman that identified Sunny’s body have to Sunny?
7)   Why did the policeman that identified Sunny Sheu’s body violate Medical Examiner policy by refusing to identify himself on the identification form?[3]
8)   What “police report” was provided to Medical Examiner Greenberg?[4]
9)   Why do the police claim that NO police report exists in contradiction of the M.E’s testimony?
10)                  Who is the “lady” who reported seeing Sunny “fall”
11)                 To whom did this lady report seeing Sunny Fall?
12)                 What record exists of the lady’s testimonyIs thIs report in writing? is it a 911 call?
13)                 What corroborating evidence was collected regarding the accuracy of the lady’s testimony?
14)                 Were neighbors in the area interviewed?
15)                 If the lady reported Sunny’s fall, why is this 911 recording being withheld from the public in violation of New York  State freedom if information laws.
16)                 Who brought Sunny to the NY Queens Hospital; EMS, Police? What are the names of EMS or police personnel?
17)                 What record did these personnel provide concerning the circumstance of Sunny’s transfer from the scene of the fall to  the hospital?
18)                 What record did these personnel provide regarding Sunny’s condition when they found him?


When the M.E. told me that Sunny "collapsed" for some unknown reason and fell on his head causing death, I wondered how many people die from a fall resulting from fainting.    I could find no mention of the connection between fainting and fatal falls on the internet so I called the 
Syncope Trust and Reflex Anoxic Seizures (STARS) P.O. Box 550 Hilton Head Is., SC 2993 843.785.4101


As no doctors were available, I spoke to a receptionist there and asked how often people died of falling due to fainting. She said that in her 18 years at the institute she had never heard of anyone dying from a fall due to fainting and that she had seen thousands of patients who have fainted tens of thousands of times.  Give them a call and investigate.



I would calculate that the chances of Sunny collapsing for no reason and dying from the fall is at least 1 in 10,000. 



The alternative is that he was struck on the head with a weapon. Skulls do not spontaneously implode. 

In fact, according to my Post reporter, the M.E. has recently changed the death report from "determined' to "Undetermined". Did you know that?


And f you are still interested in the Financial disclosure fraud, ask this:

19)  Why does GOLIA'S wife have six different aliases? 

20)    Who DOES own the house at 2 bay street in Breezy point? 

If it is Golia's wife who owns it under one of her half dozen aliases, then Golia lied on his Financial form.

If your crack investigative team can't find out who owns a &)%*$^ house on Long Island what do they pay you for?

If Golia's wife owns the house then Golia lied and a further motivation for the murder is revealed. If she doesn't, Sunny still died and there is still a cover up. You call yourself an investigative journalist, but you say you dropped the story because you have no PROOF. You don't deal in proof, Jim. You investigate evidence, and when a man dies of an impossible  injury after being threatened by a judge, and there is a massive cover up by the FBI and the NYPD, an investigative reporter investigates.

If he doesn't investigate it, its because he is lazy, scared, intimidated, paid off, or too stupid to see a gigantic story in front of his face.  I would like to think you do not have these qualities. 

By the way, you did say the words: "I don't want to be the next one to turn up dead", and you said it while I was at your office at ABC, as we were discussing the Breezy point house and I asked if you could go speak to the management of the development. 

You have been given an immense responsibility, and the public trusts you to protect them in precisely these kinds of situations. The whole story will eventually emerge and your action or inaction will be revealed. Do you want your kids to think of you as a coward who sold out the people of New York out of fear or greed? 

Do the right thing man.

if you want more info, it is available. 


Will Galison






Will,
For you to call into question my integrity I think reveals much more about you than me. I as recently as yesterday was looking into any deeds that might be under her Rosalie Grecco's name. I have asked you and Pat Hadley to provide with with the ethics report that he obtained. But never receiced it. No pone whom I have spent hours talking to aboput this has propvided me with any documents to back up a single claim about Golia's lack of disclosure.

I have made calls to NYPD and numerous calls to ned xaminer.
Now you tell me you were recording all my conversation. That is there very definition of untrustworthy.

Jim




-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P <Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com>
To: wgalison@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Aug 6, 2010 1:46 pm
Subject: Re: Fwd: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS

Will,
For you to call into question my integrity I think reveals much more about you than me. I as recently as yesterday was looking into any deeds that might be under her Rosalie Grecco's name. I have asked you and Pat Hadley to provide with with the ethics report that he obtained. But never receiced it. No pone whom I have spent hours talking to aboput this has propvided me with any documents to back up a single claim about Golia's lack of disclosure.

I have made calls to NYPD and numerous calls to ned xaminer.
Now you tell me you were recording all my conversation. That is there very definition of untrustworthy.

Jim



Fromwgalison@aol.com <wgalison@aol.comTomilton@blackstarnews.com <milton@blackstarnews.com>; Hoffer, Jim P. Sent: Tue Aug 03 18:12:14 2010Subject: Fwd: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS 


Golia is mentioned re bribes. Check link






-----Original Message-----
From:




Sent: Sat, Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm
Subject: russian native from Brooklyn speaks on corrupt judges golia, fbi, nys ag, police chief ray kelley of nypd, and others - from jackie weaver july 31 2010 Fwd: YOU SHOULD READ THIS

FYI -  have no idea of the Veracity and Truthfulness of this information but Jackie Weaver found this story from a Russian from Brooklyn who got called to 26 Federal Plaza, NY, NY ( St. Andrew's Place ) where the FBI are located; talks about Mortgage fraud, computer fraud, Lawyers representing Russian Mafia paying off Judges and others like Judge Golia; Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes is mentioned; NYPD Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, AG Cuomo and more; Judge Golia is mentioned at Paragraph 13 -  I understand the NYS Board of Elections has allegedly been pulling Disclosure Information OFF the State Website relating to Rosalie Golia, Rosalie Grecco, Rosalie Grecco Golia, etc etc -  Document link is Single Spaced but not that hard to read - FYI - krhall007
http://yakov123.angelfire.com/letter1.html



      




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this site: In keeping with the serious nature of this matter, please keep your comments respectful and succinct.